sgt_ludy

VISO, finally...

:)I ordered it on April 25th 2005! and today it has finally arrived. I´m pretty sure i´m the first in Austria to have one, my dealer got 5(!) pcs. of it today.

I´m a little bit confused about the mounting system. do i really have to fix it with the cable ties that came with the viso?

so to all happy viso-owners:
what´s the best way to fix it? i´m using the protector
and what do you don´t like?

funny, the finger-ring-thing mount camed originally with the viso. first i wanted to order it seperately but it seems that l&b has reacted to all the critics (on DZ.com?) and has added the finger mount to the package. now it comes with (crappy) wrist mount AND finger mount. nice. the protector is still sold separetely, though.

why didn´t you like the protector? readability?

Here are some examples of homemade mounts for my Viso. Materials are cordura on the back, vinyl on the front, nylon binding tape, and some velcro to close them up - I used a wide piece of neoprene for the one that's not sewn into a jumpsuit. Really pretty easy to make if you've got a sewing machine with a binder, and I like having the pouches on my jumpsuit (but still having the device easy to remove). One less thing to keep track of or drop... plus with the clock function on there, no need for a watch...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!