SkyProdigy

My friends Gaming center gets robbed, video

My buddies gaming center in san diego got broken into in the middle of the night and full on robbed, heres the videos. and attached pictures.

i was curious if anyone knew how to do that thing in CSI where they take a blurry picture and make it clear..

sorry i dont know how to clicky...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOR3yFtFHyY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aB0FqRWk2s

overall, 8 plasma screens were stolen, 9 xboxes, 2 PS3's, like 250 games, 10 computers, 10 monitors, a nintendo wii

There was an Alarm, but the alarm company called off the police who were on there way, we're after that guy now.. anyways..

i was curious if anyone knew how to do that thing in CSI where they take a blurry picture and make it clear..

CSI is just a TV show, all crimes are solved in less then an hour. Have you ever watched the TV news when they show crappy video of a crime, there not to much that can be done to make them clearer.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

CSI is just a TV show, all crimes are solved in less then an hour. Have you ever watched the TV news when they show crappy video of a crime, there not to much that can be done to make them clearer.

they have cameras that can see deep into space your read your license plate...but they cant get a good picture of a guy 5 feet away...:D

It's called, not getting a system that doesn't cost $150 at Fry's, and spending real money on a real system with purpose built gear.

Sorry the place was robbed, I hope they can recover some of the merchandise.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Why are all security cameras shitty, Its your business why dont people buy good stuff.

Good point. I have never seen decent security camera shots. Even banks get sucky pics. With current technology it should be easy.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG