pds

GEEEERONIMOOOOO!

An old man is telling his teenage grandson about his experiences in WW2.

The old man says, "I was in paratrooper school, and it was our first jump. I got into the airplane -- it was the very first time I'd ever been in an airplane, and it was loud and bumpy and scary, not like the jets you fly on, Billy. So we got up to our jump altitude and the lights came on and the sarge would slap each guy on the back and out they'd jump... GEEEERONIMOOOOO! But when it got to be my turn, I got to the door and I froze. I'd never been up in an airplane and I looked out the door at the little barns way down below and I just couldn't jump. The sarge hit me on the back, and I didn't jump, and he screamed "JUMP, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" but I didn't jump and he shoved me real hard, but I didn't jump. Then he said, "Okay, kid, get outta line and wait," and let everyone else jump out.

And then it was just me and sarge in the cabin of the jump plane. So he says, "Kid, you are gonna jump out of this fuckin' airplane." And I told him I just couldn't do it. So he unzipped his pants and pulled out his pecker, and damn if sarge didn't have one hell of a boner. He said, "Kid, you will jump out of this fuckin' airplane or I will bend you over and fuck you in your ass."

"So, Grandpa, didja jump?"

"A little."
namaste, motherfucker.

That's number 4, right after "Shit....whack", "When the leash goes slack", and "Scares the hell out of the dog", but before "Whack...whack..whack..............whack", and "Great, I bet they won't send the fucking truck either."

And it's actually "A little at first" :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)