Skolls081102

Looking to move from New Jersey- maybe to S.C.???

So my wife and I hae had enough of New Jersey. We're looking to move within a year (logistics of both of us transferring to the same warehouse). Riht now, our main interest is Myrtle Beach, SC.
If anyone lives there, I'd like to here what you think of it. What areas to avoid, what taxes are like, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

If you are near John's Island, they have a killer hot dog, sounds weird but is quite fantastic just the same... Hot Dog, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, & Onions... Sweet...

Try the Southport, Oak Island are in NC...
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."

My wife and I both work for Costco- there's only 2 locations in S.C.- Myrtle Beach and Charleston. And we're only 30, so retiring is way out of the question :(
I had been to Myrtle Beach a long time ago, and what I remember I liked. So that was my first choice. We've been looking on realtor.com at houses in the area, and they seem pretty nice for the price. (Especially compared to NJ)

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

congratulations for realizing that leaving NJ will be the best thing ever!!!! Glad you realize that the "garbage state" should be trashed :) :D B|
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Myrtle Beach is OK if you like crowds, golf and tourists - other than that the place is a dump

Charleston is much better, Costco is in the West Ashley area, easy to get to, the traffic is manageble, near the beach, look for housing south of Charleston (the direction of Costco), it is much more reasonable than Mt. Pleasant to the north, PM me if needed can give you tons of info on Charleaton
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.