Darius11

I got Justice. Dive shop incident.

So a few of you know that last summer me and my GF had a horrible experience with taking an open water scuba course.
Short story. Unprofessional training and we decided to stop taking the course with them within the first day of training. Dive shop owner kept my money $750.00 and never returned a call or answered an Email.

I took him to small claims court. We tried mediation I agreed that I would take 600 and an apology and he wanted to give me 125.00 so that did not workout.
Basically during mediation he had no leg to stand on. I had called and emailed him within one day.

So we were rescheduled to go to court this coming Monday. I received a check today for 600.00 and a note saying he was sorry it took him so long to relize i was right.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Thanks guys. I already cashed it:)

It could still bounce. It'll take a while to actually clear.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke