ACMESkydiver

Husbands and Wives Living Apart -New Trend?

Sometimes being apart for a little while makes you appreciate the other person a lot more.

Military 15 years. 2 weeks per year is PLENTY!!! :D:D:D

Yeah, that's enough of that. :ph34r:

I guess if that's what it takes to keep it going for some people...that's great.

I kinda tend to think it's not very fair to the lil' ones though (I mean if there are lil' ones...which there are in most of my friends that choose to live apart [:/])

>sigh< -well if there's something good out of that...I guess it beats being divorced and living apart and then the kids get to see mom and dad hating each other or whatever?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

We have looked at houses to purchase, and we always look for something that either has a couple of floors or separate houses on the same property.

That was the plan when I was house hunting. I needed a man cave, one that I'd go to rarely and that he can go so I don't kill him.:D;)

Now he has a whole basement that is kind of like an apt., it has a living room/TV room with microwave, dishes, food, mini-fridge coming soon, the rigging loft, wine cellar, and it's own bathroom. I only go down to do laundry, get wine, or something out of the storage area.

Why I needed this was because we have very different levels tidy, I get edgy when the house is a mess (like it is now due to just getting back from a trip) and he like to just toss things around. Obviously this is bad for a relationship, if I don't have to see the mess I'm happy which makes us happy. :D
Fly it like you stole it!