jasonRose

SUSHI!!!!!

My GF is in Texas eating sushi with out me,:(:( and I am stuck in this big fucking dust hole with out good sushi.

Should I go to a crappy sushi joint or go cook a juicy bloody steak and have hoofer sushi??:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

You should come to Seattle and have sushi with me again, doofus. I'll take you to my favorite neighborhood joint.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If the weather is shitty here this weekend I am coming to get my sushi on with you!!:o:o:o:)

Well, I'll be down at Elsinore this weekend (ooh that reminds me there's a really great sushi place in Lake Elsinore!). But you're welcome any time I'm in town. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If the weather is shitty here this weekend I am coming to get my sushi on with you!!:o:o:o:)

Well, I'll be down at Elsinore this weekend (ooh that reminds me there's a really great sushi place in Lake Elsinore!). But you're welcome any time I'm in town. B|

I am so depressed now..:(:(:(:(:(

I need SUSHI!!!
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Well, I'll be down at Elsinore this weekend (ooh that reminds me there's a really great sushi place in Lake Elsinore!). But you're welcome any time I'm in town.

You're going to be there this weekend? Dang, I won't be there. Have fun!! I'll be in Hawaii B|
Oh, and go to the sushi place by Blockbuster. It's better than the one by Coco's. Much better.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

steak tartare

YUMMMM!!!!! (I always feel a little bad when telling pregnant women that they shouldn't eat steak tartare, sushi, or sashimi... cuz I just feel the pain of that restriction!)

Sometimes though they just feel ill just thinking about Japaneese food
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

SUSHI!!!!!
If you knew Sushi the way I know Sushi!
That's stuffs great especially if you take it home & throw it in the microwave for a few minutes!:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}