Para5-0

Hello Winter, Good Bye MCL..

When a landing becomes routine or you become complacent is when our good friend Murphy will join us on the two way of "Life".
Landing on Saturday, I was finishing up a swoop just sliding on my feet a bit at the end, like I have done all summer when my left foot hit a clump of grass. It decided to exit stage left screwing up my MCL on my left knee.
This is for those who right now are healthy and jumping. Remember until you are completely safe on the ground the jump is still going on and you can go from being a happy person to a miserable person fairly quickly. Looking back and saying what the hell happend? Needless to say, I am pissed but a leasson to be learned, no matter how many times you have done something it is just as dangerous each and every time and should be treated with care.
Sit there and pretend you have crutches and hurt yourself for a second then say thank god I am healthy and concentrate the whole way through the jump to stay that way. Even the walk back could provide some hazards. My two cents.

Its funny with this Health Care stuff. I am in a holding pattern for a MRI. My health insurance must okay it first. Hilarious stuff, if it is this much of a pain now then I cant wait to see what we get. My Doctor's decision that he needs a MRI to tell the extent of the tear is not good enough, I need some pencil neck saying he does or does not think it is necessary. I guess if they say no I am stuck for the bill. What the heck it is only 1200 or so.
Cant wait to see Government Health Care, should be just as funny until it is you or your family and their life depends on it. Is this getting political? sorry.