warpedskydiver

Teak Patio Furniture/Dining Table & Chairs

OK I guess I will have to bite the bullet to get something decent and quit buying a set every ten years.

So the question is who has a teak table and charis of good quality for the best price?

Also the hardware needs to be SOLID brass not plated.

Suggestions?

Anyone here sell this stuff for a living?

Cypress can be an alternative I think.

Geez the best I can find so far is around 1400 bucks.

I need at least six chairs, and a table with a leaf in it.

Try these sites, a couple good selections --One features a great option to teak now getting lots of attention ...Eucalyptus. The other has a couple nice table and chair combinations and choices.

http://www.plowhearth.com/welcome.asp?cm_mmc=Tagged-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA

http://www.homedecorators.com/index.php?aid=cj&CJAID=10361474&CJPID=1711820

Have a few more that I can send you via email too if interested later, I am not their salesperson but business via these sites does help me earn jump money!

Have fun shopping for your set, enjoy!

Cypress is a good alternative to teak; it's far less expensive and holds up just as well, you do have to watch for splinters though. Teak is a heavy, expensive wood... if price isn't an issue then definitely go with the teak. You might have to have it custom made though...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Cypress is a good alternative to teak; it's far less expensive and holds up just as well, you do have to watch for splinters though. Teak is a heavy, expensive wood... if price isn't an issue then definitely go with the teak. You might have to have it custom made though...

You know you've been skydiving too long when you see the word "cypress" used to refer to the wood and at first you think it's spelled wrong.:D

As for teak, $1400 for a table and chairs seems like a damned good deal. I bought my dining room table and six chairs in Thailand and it cost about that much, and stuff is way cheap over there.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had to stop and think if I was supposed to add the second 's' or not... and I work in a custom cabinet shop.. :D:D:D

$1400 for teak is very cheap... a set of chairs and table (with leaf) would easily cost 3-4 times that if custom built...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...