PRSKY71

Ideas for Baby Room

So my husband and I are having a baby -- due (hopefully) in 6 weeks. We have been working on the room and aside from a few final touches (shelfs on the wall and other frames) it is mostly done. However, my husband and I would like to hang the main Winnie the Pooh characters from the ceiling right above the crib from parachutes. I don't want to use silly plastic ones and would like to sew them (nothing intricate with container) but still make them fairly simple but real looking. I attached a pic of the room and of the Pooh characters. Any ideas or patterns for the toy parachutes? I can't find anything in those dimensions online other than the old round parachutes. :(

Thanks a bunch!!! :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Exquisite room!!!! I had all kinds of ideas for paintings on the wall, but we don't want to stay in our house too long and I don't want to repaint when we sell. But, again, wow!!! Kudos to your hard work and lucky baby!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Attached are some pictures from the baby room my wife and I did for our baby. This was 2 years ago. We had a muralist paint the walls, and my wife and her mother made the tree trunk and I hung up the branches.

AAAHHHHMMMMM........ and where are your ideas for parachutes??? ;)

Awesome room by the way! Love the tree with the raccoon in it. My skills with stick figure drawings wouldn't be near that good!!! B|
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Dude!!
I'm surprised you didn't think of it first...:S
I'm going to wait to see what the weather is going to be like... they have a 206 for now, until another turbine comes available...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...