stimpy4242

Firebolt Canopy question for big guy

I am going to be demoing the 298 next weekend. If all goes well I think I have settled out on racer 2k3 with 298 main and 300 reserve.

Let us know how it goes. If you have the chance, I still recommend you demo the 350 main as well. The 298 will definately feel zippy to you. Do some hard 360 toggle turns up high to see what I mean.Have fun :)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So when did Dan Preston start working for Atair?

HA! i actually laughed out loud at that.. nicely done.

As far as the firebolt, it's the fastst broom in the world!

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

298 Has been jumped! The softest landing I have ever experienced thus far. I have of course been using an old F111 421. Perfect stand up tippy toe landing. I am very excited about this canopy and size for me. I weigh 290 in clothes, with current rig I am about 330 OTD. I will be purchasing this 298 firebolt and am very pleased with the results. It also performs very well for a big canopy given it is fully eliptical. Anyone who is my weight should have no problems under this, after all I am not incredibly exprienced myself and I am doing just fine! Thanks again for all the help about this canopy.
Jump at The Skydivin' Place
http://www.skydivepa-md.com