Twoply

Don't all women like receiving oral sex?

HIJACK!!......Your new avatar has met my approval. :)

I'm assuming you're talking about mine.... and yes, I think it's a little less... "scary" than the last ;)

I thought the last one was funny, it cracked me up... but this one shows how pretty you are better. ;)

:o:$
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

A lot of inexperienced men think you're just supposed to stick your face down there and start munchin'. Ladies, you MUST let these men know what they are doing wrong, as well as what they're doing right.

I made the mistake of moving in with a girl when I was 22 who would have no part of giving - and she got the willies when I wanted to provide that service for her. Once.

This may gross out some of the younger ones, but what turned this girl around was me getting her off and then kissing her immediately afterward. She suddenly understood why I liked it so much. She still wouldn't give me head, and she couldn't actually come out and say she wanted oral, but she would hint around about it.

Remember, gentlemen: It's not a race, and women don't "abuse" their tender parts like we do ours (the penile death-grip, etc.) and their equipment is a lot more delicate than ours. You need to ask your lady about pressure, rhythm, direction, lips, toungue, and teeth.

Isn't oral sex the main reason God gave us the Brazilian wax-job?
T.I.N.S.

As long she believes is being clean shaved.....B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

A lot of inexperienced men think you're just supposed to stick your face down there and start munchin'. Ladies, you MUST let these men know what they are doing wrong, as well as what they're doing right.

I made the mistake of moving in with a girl when I was 22 who would have no part of giving - and she got the willies when I wanted to provide that service for her. Once.

This may gross out some of the younger ones, but what turned this girl around was me getting her off and then kissing her immediately afterward. She suddenly understood why I liked it so much. She still wouldn't give me head, and she couldn't actually come out and say she wanted oral, but she would hint around about it.

Remember, gentlemen: It's not a race, and women don't "abuse" their tender parts like we do ours (the penile death-grip, etc.) and their equipment is a lot more delicate than ours. You need to ask your lady about pressure, rhythm, direction, lips, toungue, and teeth.

Amen!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla