sharimcm

Compliment or Insult? I was called a mysterious creature...

I was kind of confused last night by a text message I received from a police officer I met a few months ago in Florida. As the text messages were flying back and forth, he sends me a text that reads, "You are a mysterious creature..." WTF does that mean? Am I just a mysterious woman or deformed alien he can't quite figure out. Should I take that as a compliment or be offended? :P Am I really a mysterious creature? I have beautiful boobies. ;):$

Most of us, meaning males, have been brought up to think that women like us to think they are "mysterious." So, I think, most likely, it was a compliment, or at the very least a vailed attempt to get in you pants. However, for me to make the best accurate evaluation, I'll need to see those boobies.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

sharimcm~
Yes, I think that being called a mysterious creature was his way of complimenting you. He was probably trying to flirt with you. It seems like he might want to get to know you. :)

Trying to flirt with a girl a few states away? :S Maybe he sees that I'm 'safe' since there are a few hundred miles in between us. He seems quite genuine, but 1) he's a cop, 2) he's a LONG way away from me and 3) I can't trust either. B|

Oh well... Only time will tell what will happen... It's not like I'm looking for anything to happen either. I'm just wondering why I am so mysterious to him... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

He's a cop... That explains it all.

I'm not sure if I dig that cop poll option but we definitely like boobies!

"You are a mysterious creature..."

Is he an older gentleman? I haven't heard someone use that word in ages.

Am I just a mysterious woman or deformed alien he can't quite figure out.

With boobies like that I highly doubt that you are a deformed alien. Well, I don't know how the rest of you looks like but from what I see from your avatar, you look great! You have great eyes! ;) Sorry, that's a force of habit I have. I blurt that out when I'm caught staring at boobies. :D

Should I take that as a compliment or be offended? Am I really a mysterious creature? I have beautiful boobies.

I'm not trying to be insensitive to your situation and what not. And I'm sorry to go off base from the topic but do you have more boobie avatars? Sorry to sound like a PIG. :)

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

He's a cop... That explains it all.

I'm not sure if I dig that cop poll option but we definitely like boobies!

Well, cops need lovin' too, and I love bacon. ;) Most everyone here knows that I have a "friend with benefits" (in the town that I live in) who is a police officer. Maybe I was basing my cop option on him and his behavior...

"You are a mysterious creature..."

Is he an older gentleman? I haven't heard someone use that word in ages.

He's older than me, but I wouldn't consider him an older gentleman. He's only 34.

Am I just a mysterious woman or deformed alien he can't quite figure out.

You have great eyes! ;) Sorry, that's a force of habit I have. I blurt that out when I'm caught staring at boobies. :D

But, do you know what color they are? :D

I'm not trying to be insensitive to your situation and what not. And I'm sorry to go off base from the topic but do you have more boobie avatars? Sorry to sound like a PIG. :)

I will have to investigate my computer and see what kind of boobie pics I can post that won't get me banned. :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You have great eyes! Sorry, that's a force of habit I have. I blurt that out when I'm caught staring at boobies.

But, do you know what color they are?

Of course I know what color they are, duh! It's about a D cup size. Who said PIGs were dumb?

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?