skysprite

Heaven and Hell

Guess who's seeing Radiohead and Megadeth open for Black Sabbath at the Heaven and Hell tour on Saturday?! Can't guess? I'll give ya a hint! It starts with S and ends with kysprite!

I haven't been to a concert in a couple of years! I LOVE live music! *happy* B|
~skysprite

Very Cool, I saw the Mobrules tour in '81. Dio is the consumate showman, not to mention Geezer is the archetype for badass metal bass players.

I haven't seen Megadeth since Clash of the Titans with Anthrax and Slayer in the 90s. Not too fond of the later material, but Killing is My Business and Peace Sells are all time favorites. I also like So far and Rust, but not quite as much.

Stay Metal!!!, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Isn't Dio touring as the lead singer for Sabbath?

Yup!

Nice! I last saw Sabbath on the Dehumanizer Tour (also with Dio)... got to spend a half hour talking to Tony Iommi (climbed up to some 'empty balcony seats' and ended up sitting with Dio's wife who invited me back stage) and was walking on air for the rest of the year....

edit: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/ae/articles/0422sabbath0422.html a great writeup of the current tour and why they arent calling it "Sabbath" this time around...

unfortunately i'm on the road and missed the AZ show... :(:(:(