BHawks

Jump Bug

Hi everyone. Just doing some shouting out loud. Just finished my A license, 50887. Now, I am stuck on a remote airport in the middle of the Pacific! Won't be jumping for awhile. Oh well, stuff happens! :P

Anyone want to come out to Midway Atoll..:) lol

Hi everyone. Just doing some shouting out loud. Just finished my A license, 50887. Now, I am stuck on a remote airport in the middle of the Pacific! Won't be jumping for awhile. Oh well, stuff happens! :P

Anyone want to come out to Midway Atoll..:) lol

How in the flying freak did you get a job out there?!

How's the fishing?

Congrats. My first AFF jumps are tomorrow. I'm nervous *bites nails* and super excited *jumps up and down*. I've been trying for a while but weather wouldn't cooperate. Looks like it will tomorrow! :D

Dont worry. You are going to rock like a rockstarr in the air.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Actually, I have been out for close to three years. Starts driving you bananas. Then you want to leave, so they promote you.

When i was in the Marines, about to get out, this job for a firefighter was on the bulletin board, so I applied and was hired.

The job is open, anyone have a firefighting background and want to come out for 4 or so months?

Can we turn it into a dropzone? I wish, this island is controlled by the Fish and Wildlife Service.

The emergency airport here is a thorn in their side and they contol almost every aspect of it. The only reason it is open is because of the FAA and heavy hitters like Boeing.

Our whole purpose in life is to train, keep the grass down on the runway, play with our nice fire truck and keep from going insane, we drink a lot of beer and play a lot of poker.

And for me...daydream about skydiving.

Congrats. My first AFF jumps are tomorrow. I'm nervous *bites nails* and super excited *jumps up and down*. I've been trying for a while but weather wouldn't cooperate. Looks like it will tomorrow! :D

Dont worry. You are going to rock like a rockstarr in the air.

Isn't rocking something I want to avoid? ;) I hope I'm a rockstar though.
I'm the twist that turns your key....

No kidding, we have like a million albtross out here, and we are 1200 miles away from Honolulu. No way a Heli is flying out here, Midway is the definition of out in the middle of nowhere!

Birds would make it a hazard for helis and parachutes, we only conduct aircraft operations at night.

Congrats on the "A"

The job is open, anyone have a firefighting background and want to come out for 4 or so months?

I don't have a back ground in it but I did stay at a holiday in express. Dose that count ?
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."