LisaM

Roses and Kitties

This is my first summer with the kitties. I have 2 climber rose bushes and a regular rose bush.

Can I safely clip and bring in the roses or do I need a super safe place for them where the kitties won't get to them? Are they poisonous to the kitties?

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Rose petals are quite edible. A cat named Flower I once knew was named because she would eat any blossoms brought into the house and had a feast of a dozen roses on my lady friend's birthday. No ill eefects from eating the roses, but I was afraid the lady was going to strangle her cat.
Zing Lurks

This is my first summer with the kitties. I have 2 climber rose bushes and a regular rose bush.

Can I safely clip and bring in the roses or do I need a super safe place for them where the kitties won't get to them? Are they poisonous to the kitties?

cats wont eat things that are bad for them, but they will eat any flowers you bring inside, mine used to chomp on everything he could get hold of [:/]
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

This is a relief.

Now I wonder what I can do to keep them from eating them so I may enjoy them. ;)

Maye I can spray some of that bitter orange or that might kill the leaves.

Or bring them to work since I spend most of my time at this silly desk.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?