SuperKat

Scaring people.

Videos of scaring people. I live to play scary and shocking practical jokes on people but some of these go a tad bit too far....:);)

Scaring Hot Women - This was funny but I felt so sorry for the women in the later part of this video.

Scaring people while waiting for the bus - Why would anyone subject themselves to getting smacked around after they scared someone? Go figure....

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

DAMN!!! Why didn't any of those girls hit him or do anything other than shriek and run away.....

(now granted I have about a 10 second "oh shit factor" where I just kinda freeze and don't really do anything smart... but I don't start the screaming and crying bit.....)

Another repost...

Both vids are a repost?

Yep... but they were on here before you started, so you're off the hook. Search functions are useless here anyway.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep... but they were on here before you started, so you're off the hook.

Thank you for letting me off with just a warning Mr. Repost Police Occifer. Have a nice day! ;)

Search functions are useless here anyway.

Who the heck needs a search function when we have you? Next time I'll just PM you before I post. :S:S:D

Yep... but they were on here before you started, so you're off the hook.

Thank you for letting me off with just a warning Mr. Repost Police Occifer. Have a nice day! ;)

Search functions are useless here anyway.

Who the heck needs a search function when we have you? Next time I'll just PM you before I post. :S:S:D

That'll work! :D

Hell, post them anyway, we have fun being the repost police! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I despise being scared. If someone does it on purpose, I go from Zero-to-livid in the blink of an eye.

BOO!!!!!!!!!

Runs and hides

Catch me if you can!:D

I despise being scared. If someone does it on purpose, I go from Zero-to-livid in the blink of an eye.

A few years ago I'd label you as weird and boring. Now, I can totally relate. Sometimes, you just have to know your limit. I lost some friends playing some pretty scary and traumatic practical jokes back in the day.

A few years ago I'd label you as weird and boring. Now, I can totally relate. Sometimes, you just have to know your limit. I lost some friends playing some pretty scary and traumatic practical jokes back in the day.

I don't go from zert-to-livid intentionally, it just happens because I despise it so much. I am the same way with loud noises.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I find it really irritating when they do that camera trick where the action scene is reversed and replayed 3-4 times in rapid succession. If what they are showing is really that exciting they don't need to do funny camera tricks. At the very least let it play once through and save the camera tricks for replays.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.