gonzalesna

Naked jumping for #100?

It's T E X A S dear!

Just cause this is texas does not mean everything is bigger... plus even though its hot hed probably get shrinkage, what man wants shrinkage in front of hundreds of other skydivers? Buuuuut, since Ill be in attendance go naked so I can take pictures :D

If they let me, I'll be bareassed... with beer waiting back down on the groundB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

can you or should you? :D

If your a chick naked jumps are awesome... a guy well doubt its as appealing

May I would be the proper way of getting information, I suppose. I wanna doesn't mean I may...

Don't explain...she can't use there & their right either! :P

:D:D:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

May look okay, then again you got the leg straps smashing his balls together and god forbid he doesnt stand up his landing then he walks back to the hanger with grass and dirt stains on his ass (well hope it is grass and dirt anyways):D

I've stood up every landing so far... it'd be a shame to bust my ass on the one time i get nekkid:D

too funny, go for it bro!!!
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

it'd be a shame to bust my ass on the one time i get nekkid

Like in prison?

You've been to prison?:o Sounds like there's a good story there:D

May look okay, then again you got the leg straps smashing his balls together and god forbid he doesnt stand up his landing then he walks back to the hanger with grass and dirt stains on his ass (well hope it is grass and dirt anyways):D

I've stood up every landing so far... it'd be a shame to bust my ass on the one time i get nekkid:D

Not like he's gonna trip on anything ! :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You mean intentionally bust my ass or just fall nekkid?

You've been to prison?

No that was directed to you...duh...

Im so gonna laugh at your shrinkage, so how many pies can be assembled for ya?:D

Never been to prison... I keep my ass outta trouble:D

As far as the shrinkage goes... you gotta see me unshrinkded to know if I'm shrinkded... What makes you think you'll get the priviledge???:P (to see a good joke that is:D

Not like he's gonna trip on anything ! :D:D:D

Well, i'm no mandingo... I used to have an e-mail address at hunglikeahorsefly.com:$:D

What makes you think you'll get the priviledge??

Cause its soooo hard to get skydivers to show thier weiners at boogies, almost as hard to see boobies at one

touché:D

You mean intentionally bust my ass or just fall nekkid?

either way bro it should be good for some laughs, but I meant the later.

good reply: hung like a tuna can, about 2" long but about 4" diameter............ aerodynamic shit:D:D:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Wouldnt it be funny is on exit one of the boys got under the leg strap? Makes pull time interesting

I think I'll wait till after I'm safely on the ground before I have some PT:D:P

I think I'll wait till after I'm safely on the ground before I have some PT

See if you were a naked chick jumping youd not have to wait

True, but that 5th point of attachment doesn't sound that great to me:D

good reply: hung like a tuna can, about 2" long but about 4" diameter............ aerodynamic shit

Dolphin free i hope! ;)

What about the tuna fish? Don't you care about the tuna fish???

>>> Fuck them! THEY TASTE GOOD!!!:D