SuperGirl

are you smart enough for this game?

The game was first posted, I believe, April 26th 2007. Anything post this date is not quite news yet...
Also, the country where the originator lives may have relevance over what's news worthy. And I don't know where that is...:)

He's from IL, I think.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Is 19 one that got skipped when we got sent to the ground floor? I'm not keeping track.

Where are you guy's at? Work is interfering with the puzzle.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Is 19 one that got skipped when we got sent to the ground floor? I'm not keeping track.

Where are you guy's at? Work is interfering with the puzzle.

what do you mean "got skipped?" I wasn't aware any numbers had been skipped.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I'm on the John level too.

You're right, we went from the floor back up to the right place. Maybe I should start keeping track. I'm getting tired of redoing puzzles when someone asks a question and I need to go back.

Re: Whatever level has the John question, its not Johnny Cash.

-NickDG

Sorry bout not replying re: 15, I was busy. If 18 is the 2Q... one don't assume too much about it. To me, it was the easiest one.

-NickDG

Is Jack still used in place of John. May not matter if John is old. My uncle was Jack, but his legal name was John. Might have applied to Kennedy as well.

-NickDG

I meant look for "Jack's girl's home".

Or, could "John's girl's home" really mean "John Holmes's" girls?

-NickDG