windcatcher

How long did it take you to get your bachelor's degree?

Looks like switching majors, switching schools and having a baby is putting me at the 6 year mark JUST to get my bachelor's degree:S. I'm thinking about going back to school this fall to major in psychology and minor in family science or family studies. How long did you take to get your degree, and was it worth it? :|

2.5 years.
tested out of 29 credits, just 1 shy of being called a sophomore in my freshman year.
double major (by accident) in physics and math. Illinois State
Took degree in physics, that was always my declared major. Math was just something to know to understand the physics.

1.5 years for my Masters, also in physics. Purdue

I am a college dropout in the Ph.D. program.

The only regret was being in a fast track linear algebra class with the world's worst teacher in my first semester that was 'normally' a JR, SR or Grad course. (I was 17 at the time) I switched to the two semester version after getting a D on the first exam.

Just curious, why do you care what others have done?
Bill Gates was an undergraduate dropout?

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

6 years.... :$ and 600+ jumps. B| skydiving does not improve your weekend studying

I switched majors twice, and was a few hours short of a chemistry minor and a german minor.

I graduated with like 180 hours for a 130 hour degree :S

MB 3528, RB 1182