Douva

WOOHOO!!! SUCK ON DEEZ NUTS, NIELSEN RATINGS!!!

I'm not normally one to get excited about TV, unless it's CNN breaking news--I find most TV to be total and utter crap--But CBS's Jericho, a TV series about a small town enduring the aftermath of a nationwide nuclear attack by terrorists, was just too promising for me to pass up. After finally committing to a TV show for the first time in a LONG time, I was more than a little disappointed when CBS canceled it after its first season. And now I'm more than a little thrilled that fan support has convinced the network to bring it back as a mid-season replacement next spring.

So, if you're not quite sure what I'm babbling about, THIS article will explain.

And if you've never watched an episode of Jericho, you can CLICK HERE to watch every episode from the first season (Scroll down--The last episode is at the top, and the first episode is at the bottom).
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.