ntrprnr

You guys REALLY want a training program?

The trainer hired for those guys developed the training program from Crossfit (without giving due credit). Crossfit is a mix of Olympic weightlifting (not isolated weighlifting), gymnastics and aerobic activity. Crossfit will not only make you look cut, but will make your body functional (something that bench and curls just don't do). It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but it is not a "fad" workout. It's a core, functional program. You need to read the journals to understand the philosophy behind the workouts, instead of just plowing into them. Good stuff. My husband has always been a workout nut and got into Crossfit a year ago. He can do more pull-ups and muscle-ups at 39 than when he was in his 20s!

Check it out:

www.crossfit.com
Jen

Wow...that's pretty tough!

On a side note, my son has recently taken up yoga to try to help with his flexibility, he's had a few hamstring pulls that kept him out of soccer for a few weeks. He's never been able to touch his toes before, after only 10 classes he showed me he can do it now. He said he also feels like he has more balance and ball control, it's pretty amazing. He goes to a mid-morning class now that school is out, it's him and a bunch of moms. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon