brierebecca

Freakin worried

Ok. I'm not one to post about personal feelings on public forums, but I was wondering if anyone has similar experiences. I'm worried about my husband. He's on the head down record attempts this week. And while I don't really worry about him when we're both jumping, I totally freak out when he's jumping and I'm not. And it seems magnified because he's on the record attempts this week. I know it's bad juju to think about the worst, but....I can't help it. Am I insane? I know he's on the jump with some of the best skydivers there are, but he's in the base and just called me and told me that they're having to raise breakoff altitudes because those on the inside of the formation don't have enough time to get clear. Maybe I'm just being stupid. Am I?

Brie

P.S. For those of you interested in an update, they're building two 30-ways out of Casas this morning in preparation for the 60-way attempts.
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

As long as they are making the necessary adjustments to keep the dives safe, they are staying on the right path. Keep the faith, and good luck to him! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, you are not being stupid. I am here it worries me.
I am in the camper working and have taken a couple of breaks to go out and watch. Beautiful and scary at the same time. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Thank you Mic! I love him so much I can't stand it sometimes. It's nice to know you're there with him. And I LOVED talking to you last night. Yay for boobies!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I think that you're just used to being around him, and since you're not right now, you're worrying just to occupy your mind. Sure bigways are a little scary, but you know he can handle it. I'm excited for and proud of all of our boys up there this week. :)