jkm2500

On Hold, again...

Here I sit, on hold, again. This time to sprint customer service. I hate being on hold. At least last time there was some psuedo good muzak. This is some digitized crap muzak. How long does it take to talk to a human being?

So far 20 minutes and counting.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

I could never be that lucky. No, they want me to pay them so that I no longer have the privelige of being screwed by Sprint. THey can kiss my a$$.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Don't switch to the "new AT&T." They say they have the fewest dropped calls... Um, I beg to differ. Not only that, but they've fucked up my billing and my plan so many times in the past two months... Of course after numerous calls and being on hold forever, I did get about $100 in credits as well as a new phone.

When it was Cingular, and I was having issues for dropped calls (go figure), I was on hold for about 45 minutes only to have the representative pick up the call when it decides to drop. I tried to call back, but by that time, their offices were closed. :S

Whatever happened to good customer service? :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Everyone has their horror stories, but I can say that I have received outstanding customer service from Verizon Wireless.

They don't have all the cool "unlocked" GSM phones that AT&T/Cingular or T-Mobile have, and some of their features are more expensive, but I've never run into an issue with their customer care.

Based on what I've been reading how Sprint is managing their sh*t, I'd happily pay an ETF and switch.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

So sayeth he, but as of right now there is still no proof of that! :D

No worries... I haven't received proof of it as of yet either. :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself