Darius11

SNL or Mad TV Recent years

I haven't really watched it but didn't I see a few pro wrestlers get in one episode and "beat the shit" out of one or two of the cast members? I thought that was funny! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yea some times SNL is really funny, many times I sit and I am thinking who the hell thinks this is funny.

I think you are speaking of the episode where they had The Rock hosting. That was a very funny SNL.:D

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I remember one Mad TV skit from a few years ago where George W. parachuted into Iraq with pro wrestler HHH to 'Open up a can of whoopass' on Bin Laden. Funny as SHITE!!!

Quite a few of the old MadTV folks are tied pretty close with Family Guy too. Alex Borstein is the voice of almost every female character

edited because I'm a retard
I got nuthin

Yea some times SNL is really funny, many times I sit and I am thinking who the hell thinks this is funny.

I think you are speaking of the episode where they had The Rock hosting. That was a very funny SNL.:D

Yeah I remember that one. The Rock has a great personality for that kind of thing. He really could talk the talk and back it up! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mad has it's moments - but I gotta say that overall SNL is WAY funnier. However, I do agree that the old SNL's were better.

Who remembers "King Tut" or John McCain Signing Barbara Streisent? Classics! What about the Real Janet Reno showing up and busting "Janet Reno's Dance Dance Party!"
=========Shaun ==========

I think it depends on what you mean by "recent years." I'll start off by saying I don't watch MadTV. I think it's terrible and I've never found it funny. However, SNL definitely has had a consistent flow of ups and downs over its long career. In the past years (say 5-7 years back), the show has been pretty weak. It seems to be on the upswing though as of the past year or so. Andy Samberg I think is funny as all hell and they are doing well with the SNL Digital Shorts like "Dick in a Box" and "Lazy Sunday."