Timmay

Stroboframe Quick Release Camera Bracket

I bought one of these fantastic little gizmos just before christmas in preperation to start jumping stills. Mounted on the top of my helmet and thought nothing more about it.
Until the other day.
One of the little red triangle that help to line up the mounting plate eith broke or fell off during a dive. The other one broke in two not long after whilst I was trying to work out what the hell I was going to do with it.
So I went down the local hardware store and got hold of some Aluminium and set about making some new ones.
After a few false starts I got it sorted, but the camera can still wiggle a bit as making the replacements was f**king hard to get perfect.

What I'm taking a long time to ask is: has anyone else had this problem and been able to get hold of replacements for the little red blocks? This was my first thought but I was unable to find any contact details for the manufacturers.

Any help out there?

has anyone else had this problem

Nope had mine(3 of them) for 3 or 4 years now.
The only time their jumped is when I have a cam attached, and I keep my helmet stored when not in use, I also use them with other photo tripods and they get a lot of use putting on and taking off cam's.

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo