I'm Eating Peanut Butter...

I only began to eat 'em with celery the past few years.

Chunky or smooth?

Smooth. With celery is good, but it's just with a spoon tonight.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I do smooth, especially with celery. But every so often, I'd crave the chunky ones, too.

Grrr, all this talk is making me hungry.:D

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

I do smooth, especially with celery. But every so often, I'd crave the chunky ones, too.

Grrr, all this talk is making me hungry.:D

I just had an idea.

Take some peanut butter, then add some of those mini-chocolate chips, then mix them up. Smear the mixture on waxed paper and freeze it. Cut into pieces and eat!

That sounds so good!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Oooh or chop up some roasted macadamia nuts.

You rock, mate. New recipe for snacks! AND I can work on my fall rate, too. Score!
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

Oooh or chop up some roasted macadamia nuts.

You rock, mate. New recipe for snacks! AND I can work on my fall rate, too. Score!

Or both. I will definitly try it out!!

So, do you think the McLaren controversy will have a lasting effect on Mr. Hamilton's career?

-NickDG

I doubt it. It's not like Barry Bonds. His career won't have that ugly asterisk hanging over it.

He's a pretty solid rookie, and definitely will get better at it. Despite being a non-Ferrari driver, I have high hopes of him.

With proper guidance, he very well could challenge Schumi's records. And I grew up watching Schumi during his Benetton days.

I doubt it. It's not like Barry Bonds. His career won't have that ugly asterisk hanging over it.

He's a pretty solid rookie, and definitely will get better at it. Despite being a non-Ferrari driver, I have high hopes of him.

With proper guidance, he very well could challenge Schumi's records. And I grew up watching Schumi during his Benetton days.

It would be a shame to see a new guy get caught up in a bunch of shit, especially someone as talented as Hamilton.

Will post after trying the frozen peanut butter/choc. chips.

-NickDG

I just had an idea.

Take some peanut butter, then add some of those mini-chocolate chips, then mix them up. Smear the mixture on waxed Coochie and eat!

That sounds so good!

Fixed it:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just had an idea.

Take some peanut butter, then add some of those mini-chocolate chips, then mix them up. Smear the mixture on waxed Coochie and eat!

That sounds so good!

That opens up a whole new world of options.

-NickDG

I just had an idea.

That sounds so good!

LOL In that instance, chocolate body paint or honey would be better. Easy on, easy off. Or the good ol' whipped cream.:)

I just had an idea.

That sounds so good!

LOL In that instance, chocolate body paint or honey would be better. Easy on, easy off. Or the good ol' whipped cream.:)
Nah it just means you have to work a little harder a little longer to do the job right ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Lemme go find a test subject. You know, to verify the validity of the statements and to provide an accurate report to support my findings.

B|