BillyVance

About time we got some rain

Like you need any rain.

WE SEND YOU ALL OUR WATER!!!!

BITCHES!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, complain to the Army Corps of Engineers, not to me! Florida is just as much to blame as Alabama. :D

Mussels? Mussels? I don't need no stinkin' Mussels!! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thats what I'm talking about. We are finally getting it here too. 4" in 24 hrs. I think I mowed my lawn MAYBE twice this summer.:S

Same here. it's been raining all day and still is now. Maybe I will get to mow my lawn one more time! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Last year I built a rain garden, it was supposed to catch the rain, and redivert it, so that the sewer system didn't have to accomodate it. It was so dry I had to water the darn thing.
Lake Superior was down by 11 inches in Feb when I was there, they were worried about the huge cost of shipping things, since those gigantic ships couldn't carry as much in the low water. They said it would be years before it could be returned to it's former depth. I was there last week, and they were UP by a couple of inches. I think they are guessing all of the way around.
I hope you guys get rain soon, and have to mow your lawn.
I am still mowing every 4 days here, and it's very unusual for me to be mowing that much this time of the year.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]