2fat2fly

I thought that Billy would have done this by now

But since he didn't

A man woke up one morning and went down for a cup of coffee. His wife looked at him and said, “You look horrible. What’s wrong?”
He said, “Nothing, I feel fine,”
“Well you need to go to the doctor.”
“Nah, I feel great, I’m going in to work”
When he got to work, his boss stopped him. “You look rough, you sick?”
“I feel great.”
“Well you look like crap, run up and see the doc.”
The doctor had stepped out for a minute and the brand new male nurse was on duty. The nurse took one look and said, “You look rotten, what’s the ailment?”.
“I feel terrific, but the boss sent me here because I look bad.”
The nurse told him “I’ll have to look this up.”. He breaks out one of the big reference books and starts thumbing through it.
“Hmmmm-looks bad, feels good. It’s gotta be in here. Looks bad, feels good. That would be under “L” wouldn’t it? Looks bad, feels good-feels good, looks bad. Oh! Here it is. Looks Bad-Feels Good… You’re a vagina!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A trucker went over to his friend at the café and said “Hey, I just joined a prostitute club.
“A prostitute club? There’s no such thing as a prostitute club.”
“Sure there is, they gave me a membership card and everything.”
His friend said, “Let me see that.” The trucker handed over the card and his friend looked it over. “This isn’t a prostitute club-you’ve joined a parachute club!”
“Oh crap-I’ve already bought a hundred jumps.”
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Damn, Twardo's off for another jaunt around Europe or something so I think I'm gonna get a break-and here you come:P

Don't get your little thong in a wedgie.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A new Captain inspected his soldier and he noticed a female camel. The captain asked, "What's this camel doing here?" The Sergeant shyly answered, "We use this camel when we feel an urge to have sex. Sir!" The Captain understood his soldiers needs so he let the camel stay. One night, the captain felt an urge to have sex so the Sergeant brought the camel to his tent. After having sex with the camel, he saw the Sergeant smiling outside. So he asked the Sergeant, "Is that the way you guys do it around here?" The Sergeant replied, "No Sir, we usually ride the camel to the next town where the girls are."

Just for that, I hope that you have a mental image of me in a thong the next time you try to have a meal.
:P:P:P:P

And we'll withhold the mental bleach that time too! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just for that, I hope that you have a mental image of me in a thong the next time you try to have a meal.
:P:P:P:PSee - I just think of your Avatar in a thong and it isn't quite as nauseating . . . CLOSE - but the image's puke factor is lessened enough to make a considerable differance.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

But since you've met me, you'll never be able to maintain the alternate image-my smiling face will intrude and you'll end up puking up meals that you ate in high school

No - I have ADD so I can't really remember what you look like.