mccallj

Auburn Skydiving

The university can be indemnified rather easily, its just a matter of figuring out how to set it up. Better education about the sport will also be in order for the university officials that make the decisions. Let them in on little facts like its safer to skydive than it is to drive.

You have been getting some seriously bad information if you believe this. I hope you get the real facts before you start letting them in on them.

The university can be indemnified rather easily, its just a matter of figuring out how to set it up. Better education about the sport will also be in order for the university officials that make the decisions. Let them in on little facts like its safer to skydive than it is to drive.

You have been getting some seriously bad information if you believe this. I hope you get the real facts before you start letting them in on them.

Agreed. You're basically dead every time you leave an aircraft and you have to save your life each time just to be able to do it all over again. :P

I'd put more stock into the statement "it's easier for a well-trained football player to get hurt in a game than it is for a well-trained skydiver to get hurt on a routine landing." But even that's a stretch...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, it's safer than Russian Roulette!
At least you have some control over the situation...usually.

Give them that.

Does Auburn have a Russian Roulette club?
'Bama would say that they should.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well, it's safer than Russian Roulette!
At least you have some control over the situation...usually.

Give them that.

Does Auburn have a Russian Roulette club?
'Bama would say that they should.
:D:D:D

I don't know that they have a Russian Roulette club, but they have a dogbitten football players club. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Its too cold right now but recruiting will begin once it warms up again. We will need sponsors and partners.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

How many other schools can brag they've had two players bitten by dogs in the end zone under live play. B|

Whaaaa?
I didn't know about that. Did somebody let Mark Richt out onto the field again? Dawgs will be dawgs.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239