skysprite

Positive thoughts for my sister today please!

My sister has a pretty intense "test" of sorts at OSC with the Navy today, so please take a minute to send her a positive thought or six!

This is part of the email I sent her this morning to let her know I'm thinking of her... :)

It's 6:09 am here so 8:09 am there, Thursday, November 29, 2007! That means you must be up and have already run fifty miles, and done a thousand situps and thirteen hundred pushups, AT LEAST! And here I am pushing myself up out of bed to smack my alarm clock snooze button (does that count as a pushup??), then "sitting up" 9 minutes later (hey! there's a situp!!!) after it goes off thinking I might "run" from my car at the edge of the parking lot to the Starbucks storefront to get a Chai tea this morning! You've certainly rubbed off on me girl - thanks! What a way to start the day! Exercise surely does feel great at the buttcrack of dawn!! I am thoroughly ready for my day! :-D

:D

She's my big sis, and I know she'll be awesome, but a few extra vibes never hurt anyone!
~skysprite