gonzalesna

Shrek Jump at Elsinore

Guys and gals,

I wanna put together a memorial jump for ol' skinny. I know I didn't meet him, but I shared the jokes with him on here as did many. On the 16th of December in Lake Elsinore, CA, I'd like to put together a Shrek big way to say goodbye to a good ol' boy.:(

Let me know if you want to join in or if there's anyone that you know that wants in that doesn't post here on dizzydotcom. Grab yourselves a Shrek costume and head on out. Contact me by PM or post it here. I want to put together a roster to get a rough idea on load organization. You all know I'm low on the jump numbers, so if I need to, I'll arrange for a more skillful load organizer. I just want to do this for Lee and all those who knew him.

Blues,:(

-Gonzo
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Also, any ideas you have to add to or to change the jump for the better would be greatly appreciated. Many of you knew him better than I, so feel free to chime in your thoughts/ideas.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So far, no PM's yet either, but it seems like most that knew Lee were on the eastern side of the country since he jumped at The Farm. If anyone works or jumps regularly at Elsinore, please spread the word. I'd like to get a good video of the jump too.

If I could get out to the farm that quickly, I would. [:/] I will, however, be in Florida in January, and I see no reason we can't do another one.

I thought about it overnight... had a couple crazy dreams in there too, but probably from over-using the ol' noodle. (Usually it just sits there and collects dust.:D) I'm gonna change the date and location to Saturday, January 26th, 2008 at Skydive The Farm. Let me know if this sounds good to everyone. I'd like for everyone who wants to come to be able to make it.

Got a few PM's from a couple people that wanted to do the jump in Elsinore. If you want to do one in Elsinore, come on out on the 16th. I'll be out there. Squeak, I'll still bring your costume on the 16th since I don't know if I'll meet up with you again or not.

That would be awesome. Lee loved flying video. He also loved filming big ways, especially for Bob Holler. I think a big way in his honor is an excellent idea. I just can't imagine who we will get to film it. [:/] I remember this past Dublin I was on a 6 way and he hopped on the plane and said he was going to film it. I don't think I ever saw him do a jump that was not a video jump, unless of course it was a hop & pop.

Here's a pic Lee took of one of Bob's whatever ways, in January at Deland.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I thought about it overnight... had a couple crazy dreams in there too, but probably from over-using the ol' noodle. (Usually it just sits there and collects dust.:D) I'm gonna change the date and location to Saturday, January 26th, 2008 at Skydive The Farm. Let me know if this sounds good to everyone. I'd like for everyone who wants to come to be able to make it.

I'm probably going to just wait and see what plans come up for Shrek's memory, when Brandy has had a chance to settle down and friends get something planned.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm probably going to just wait and see what plans come up for Shrek's memory, when Brandy has had a chance to settle down and friends get something planned.

Yeah, that sounds good too Billy. Hans said last night that an ash dive will *probably* be sometime in January. Nothing officially yet, obviously, but it'd probably be nice to combine a memorial jump (or a few) on the same weekend.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Yeah, that sounds good too Billy. Hans said last night that an ash dive will *probably* be sometime in January. Nothing officially yet, obviously, but it'd probably be nice to combine a memorial jump (or a few) on the same weekend.

Exactly what I was thinking. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

Amen.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun