everymansaved

Need Help from someone in Perris!!

Hey all, I have kind of a weird request of a favour to ask of someone in Perris. I'm interested in purchasing something off of eBay but the shipper won't ship to Canada due to his distaste of Customs. I'm coming to Perris for 2 weeks in Feb and am looking for someone to ship it to that I can just pick it up from @ the DZ or in town or something. I know that this might sound a little shady, but I can assure you that it is 100% legal, and will go into more detail over PM or telephone if anyone is willing to help. I am more than willing to provide compensation in the form of libations, jump ticket, etc... for someone who will help. Just PM me if you're game, thanks guys and gals, take care!!
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

looking for someone to ship it to that I can just pick it up from @ the DZ or in town or something

You might just call Manifest and see if they'll accept a shipment for you if you can schedule it to arrive after you're there.

As much as people have trashed UPS, you could get in touch with a local UPS store and have it shipped to you c/o that store.

They'll require ID for you to pick it up.

Hope you get it worked out.

"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question"

Don't forget to tip Tim at the end of the day after he picks you up
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."