bigway

Logitech Harmony remotes and bravia issue solved..

Anyone have one of these?
I keep finding new things to set in the remote every 5 minutes while workign on the computer. Thsi remote takes some serious brain power to configure the way you want it. it seems never ending.

I nearly got the harmony 1000i but thought it was too bulky so went for the 785?. Guy took $130 off the price so had to buy it.

My sony tv is having serious clouding issues. So glad i bought it from a good guy though as he has sent me out 5 different sets in a week now, all the same model but all have the same problem. I am now waiting for the newer model, the bravia with the gun metal bezel instead of the standard 46 x series bravia. The funny thing is, they guarantee the lowest price, so this model is worth about $300 more but seeing the price has gone down on my tv in the past 3 weeks of having it that when this more expensive tv comes out i actually get the tv and money back. They have a 30 day guarantee after purchase that if you find a lower price they give you the difference plus 20% back!.

So all in all, i get the upgrade to sonys 'flagship' model tv and i get $250 cash back from the price i originally paid and then they have to write a new tax receipt out so i also am entitled the sony $200 rebate as well!

Just hope this screen does not have clouds all over it as well or i am going to have to swap it for something a little bit less desirable.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store