LisaH

Trading cards

I have a box full of them.

Football, basketball, a few old baseball ones, X-Men and Superman. All in sleeves and no bent corners.

Does anyone know how to find an honest shop or collector so I can get rid of them?

They had dollar value a few years ago when I last checked the books. I have no clue now as to what they are worth.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I have, no lie, 12 boxes full of trading cards. In each box they are nicely placed, there is approx. 300 cards. Many of them are worth oodles of $. Let me know what you find out. I would love to get rid of them.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I have, no lie, 12 boxes full of trading cards. In each box they are nicely placed, there is approx. 300 cards. Many of them are worth oodles of $. Let me know what you find out. I would love to get rid of them.

Bobbi

If they are sports cards, go get the current Beckett magazines and look up each card. I have too many to take the time to do that as you seem to as well.

Or, as I'm trying to find.. an honest dealer/collector.

I'll let you know what I find out. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Selling on eBay is very simple, but first get an idea of the value of the cards.

I don't have time for ebay. I want them gone by the end of the week.

Trying to find a reputable place to do it.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Try bringing them to a dealer and pay for them to appraise them telling them you are planning to sell them on Ebay, then when you get the breakdown, sell them to the dealer.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.