wadebaird

Experiences with Jacket / pants suits

(I previously posted this in reference to the FliteSuit. Widening now to account for other mfg).

I am looking at getting a new free fly suit and was leaning towards getting pants / jacket rather than a one piece suit.

Has anyone had any experiences with this type of setup? I am especially interested in knowing how well the jacket stays tucked in when head up flying, head down flying, transitions, etc.

I know when I just jump in shorts I have problems with my shirt coming out when head up.

If you have used a setup like this, please include you manufacturer.

Thoughts?

Thanks alot.

I jump combinations of this all the time. I have 2 Ouragan jackets and a pair of Ouragan pants. I switch them out depending on the weather and what type of jump I am doing. Nancy (Ouragan) made me a variation of my freefly jacket for tandems giving me a small wing, very generous sleeves and extra padding on the shoulders. When doing tandems I wear a cheap pair of black pants because I don't want to slide my freefly pants in, but when I wear the jacket and pants it always stays in. This is mainly due to the "V" waist that they build into the jacket, and the adjustable belt on the pants.
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?