freesky_wizard

new canopy...

Hi,

I jump a stilleto 135 for about 350 jumps. I have to buy a new canopy this spring but I dont know which one??? I love to fly my stiletto but I think its already a old canopy. Which new canopy is simular like the stiletto? I dont`t wanna fly a more agessive wing than a stiletto! Thanks for yor opinions...

Tom

Hi,

I jump a stilleto 135 for about 350 jumps. I have to buy a new canopy this spring but I dont know which one??? I love to fly my stiletto but I think its already a old canopy. Which new canopy is simular like the stiletto? I dont`t wanna fly a more agessive wing than a stiletto! Thanks for yor opinions...

Tom

Get it re-lined, it's kind of like putting a new engine in to your old car, cheaper too.

Mick.

I would do it a re-line, but my stiletto has about 1100 jumps and had already a re-line... and I really want new canopy, because I planing to buy new gear with a canopy that I can fly for years.

The fabric is still good for hundreds if not thousands more jumps. I'm assuming here it's not severly sun damaged or full of holes. There are some people out there several thousand jumps on their Stilletos all they do is get a re-line every now and then. The fabric doesn't go out of trim the lines do. Modern ZP sport canopies will last a very long time if they are taken care of. But hey if you've got money burning a hole in your pocket go and buy a new canopy, it'll be fun!!

Mick.

Get it re-lined, it's kind of like putting a new engine in to your old car, cheaper too.

Hey Mick, don't tell people things like that, my "baby needs new shoes"! Jeez, the worst thing that ever happened to the canopy mfr. industry was the introduction of zp material. :(

Hey Mick, don't tell people things like that, my "baby needs new shoes"! Jeez, the worst thing that ever happened to the canopy mfr. industry was the introduction of zp material. :(

OOPS!!! My bad, what I meant to say was BUY A NEW CANOPY NOW! That whole re-line thing was just the booze talking just ignore it, sorry.

Mick.