galvar2439

Have you heard the stories?

Ok so i am flying back from Argentina and reading my Parachutist when a guy sees it ans asks if i jump. I say yes but i am not that good at it YET.
Now here is where this conversation seems to go with alot of people.
He proceeds to tell me the story of his one and only jump. A static line jump, he goes through an elaborate story of how he studied the whole thing before his class and what an exceptional athlete he is.
The story goes something like this, He almost taught the class because he had researched it so well, On the ride to altitude he was able to direct the pilot to a better jump run. Now he is first out and says he knew from the winds (a 182, 5000' jump) he could pull off this stunt he had planned because he studied it so well. He says he set himself in just the right spot and let go, now he stands there not hanging on until the precise moment when he back flips and tucks before he opens his chute (mind you this was suppose to be a static line jump). He then proceeds to land right next to building and walk in where he was promptly asked to come back and become an instructor, but he couldn't because it was just to easy for him since he studied it so well. He even gave me his card in case i needed help! I threw the card away without even looking at it. Mind you this story took place for at least 2 1/2 hours over the ocean. At least i wasnt bored.
I should have kept the card and placed all the info here so everyone could have called him every minute od every day for "help". What the FUUUUU, i have heard some crazy shit but this was one of the top 2 stories ever.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

That's some funny shit! - pathetic, but funny nonetheless. :D

What the FUUUUU, i have heard some crazy shit but this was one of the top 2 stories ever.

So, um - what's the other story?... :ph34r:
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

What the FUUUUU, i have heard some crazy shit but this was one of the top 2 stories ever.

It involves tequilla, two mexican midgets, three blind nuns and one hooker with webbed feet.

You should have tried the different route and told him that he is full of shit and then watch him explain why he is not.

Maybe he was a real skydiver playing a whuffo story joke on you to see how long you could go without telling him he was full of shit. Might try that one time.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You should have tried the different route and told him that he is full of shit and then watch him explain why he is not.

Maybe he was a real skydiver playing a whuffo story joke on you to see how long you could go without telling him he was full of shit. Might try that one time.

Yeah, could have been, like i said at least i wasnt bored, those long flights are usually so freakin boring!

Yeah, could have been, like i said at least i wasnt bored, those long flights are usually so freakin boring!
I used to fly to and from Poland all the time - yeah, the long 10 hour flights were - boring but the fact that they'd serve free liquor and beer the entire flight made it that much better. B|:)

Edited to add: Funny thing is I could drink & drink and & drink [this would only be the case on a plane] and be sober 9 times out of 10...then I discovered what drinking wine followed by vodka, or vise-versa does. :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

It involves tequilla, two mexican midgets, three blind nuns and one hooker with webbed feet.

No video....didn't happen! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

who ever he is, where ever he is now, i got a message for him & i'm a newbie, myself.
wow you survived 2 & 1/2hrs of flight over the ocean, with that much manure on board? must have reeked like a giant flying port-a-potty.[:/] how come security didn't catch that much bullshit & confiscate it at the airport before he boarded? or better yet detain him & keep him off the flight altogether. :D any attempt to board a commercial jet, with that much bullshit should have set off alarms somewhere. the stench alone could be deadly. :D:D

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak