do6151

New Micron Question

I just recieve my new container today and i love it and it was delived on the exact day it was promissed. Great company. I do have a question about the rig. The material is different than the material that im used to seeing and the material that was on my last rig. It seems thinner and less coarse than the material on my Voodoo. Can anyone give me any insight on this. By the way the material that was ordered was the cordura. Thais is my first RWS rig. Do they use a different type of material.
Thanks

Dan

RWS will build rigs out of Parapack or Cordura, based on customer preference. You might want to have someone confirm that your rig in fact got built with your preferred material. I'd start with a call to RWS.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

The majority of sport rigs are built of 1000 denier Cordura. RWS tries to use 500 denier whenever they can (almost 100%) depending on what color is required.

The 500 d is smoother, lighter, etc, etc.

IMO, you're just not used to seeing it.

BTW, the 1000 d does wear better when being abused.