kansasskydiver

Looking for jumper - Used to jump at Zhills and KSUPC

I'm trying to get in contact with a jumper. Been 4-5 years.

Frenchmen by the name of Alex Nahama (I believe was the spelling). Used to jump at Zhills Tampa area before moving to Topeka.

If anyone knows his contact info I'd appreciate it, I'd like to get in contact with him again.

Thanks
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Hey man - don't know whats been up but I've been thinking about the flying frenchman some too. Last I saw him was 2005 WFFC and he was jumping hard with the Muff Brother crowd from the Carolinas.... He had a real cute Girl on his side and she didn't speak much english if I remember....

Chris, if you find the man, let me know - I'd like to get ahold of him and say hi myself...
=========Shaun ==========

Yeah a found an old phone number but can't find an email address. Did a search on google and myspace etc and no match either. 2005 would have been the last time I heard from him that gives me a timeline, I might be able to pull emails from that era thanks!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

you guys are silly! you are talking about our pals and fellow muff brothers (from ZHILLS, not Carolinas!) alex and andrea. they are cool!B|

Chris, if you are still in Naples, you should come up to zhills, we are there every weekend...are you still skydiving?

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton