kbordson

Who are you?

Excellent Question Karen!
Much like yourself I tend to respond to the question with my name. :D
~Tracy
It is obvious though that you ask the question in the much deeper context in which it can be taken. Not sure I've ever been asked in this context before.
I'd have to say I base that deeper perception of myself mainly on how I treat and relate to other people & living things in this life. The world in general.
I tend to be someone who tries to see & focus on the positive qualities of others. I try to be as compassionate supportive and understanding as I possibly can.
I also try to see the more detailed side of the world and people that can too often be taken for granted & to express genuine appreciation for the truly special people and things I am fortunate enough to be blest with.
Other than that and trying to enjoy every possible moment...
I say an famous artist from around the 60's sums it up for me best
Down at the life's railroad station there's people getting on
Some are a going north some are a going south I'm just going to be gone
Some people are born to be takers others just wanna give Some people live just to love but I just love to live
For I was just born to be exactly what you see
Nothing more or less I'm not the worst or the best.
I just try to be exactly what you see today and every day I'm just me.
When people say that life is rough I wonder compared to what?
Some are wanting more and more are getting less
I just want what I've got
Some wanna live on a hill others down by the sea
Some wanna live inside high walls
I just wanna live free
For I was just born to be exactly what you see
Nothing more or less I'm not the worst or the best
I just try to be the best that I can be.
Today and every day I'm just me. Today and every day I'm just me. :)

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

That being said, there are a few people who I would never want to disappoint, and one in particular - who if I ever let down - would be devastating to me.

Hopefully that one person is YOU:)

Who you are (anyone is) is a dynamic thing ever changing, your titles and hobbies are not WHO you are they are what you do.
Who you are is YOU, and that changes multiple times daily :)
Happy Squeak, grumpy Squeak, contented Squeak. Being Squeak:)

Well, I love all of the Squeaks !!!! You just have a knack for telling it like it is:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Many years later, the only thing I can tell you is that of all the people I've met online first, only one was the same in real life as he presented himself to be online. He's a moderator here.

It's seductive. People start to think it matters, and then you get:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3/dutycallsqy7.png

and this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/rayskwire/Random/Too_Much_Computer.gif

Your friends are the people you spend real time with, not the people with whom you exchange repartee on a web board. That doesn't mean that real relationships don't form as a result, but basing your opinion of someone on their words in a one-dimensional medium is absurd. Just because someone seems smart and expresses himself well doesn't mean he is a going to be a good person to have in your life; the converse is also true--one's ability to communicate with the written word is not indicative of one's character.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get locked into a position he didn't really hold because of the perceived need to support a friend, because he didn't like the person he was arguing with, or because he just felt like trolling a little, and it got out of hand. What does the result of that tell you about someone? That he's a total asshole? Or is it just that he's loyal to his friends, has a hot temper or likes to have a little fun pulling one over on someone else? How can you tell?

Is that the reason you still post on Wreck about your psycho relationships ?? :S:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"