AWL71

New Vince Flynn Book out tomorrow!!

"Extreme Measures" will be out tomorrow. Any other Flynn fans that are looking forward to this? His books are great if you like political.spy fiction.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

I am reading "The Faithful Spy" right now. It is a good book. If you like Berenson you will love Flynn. If you like these types of books you will love Flynn. Check our Brad Thor as well.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Oh HELL YEAH! I've been waiting for this to come out since the last one came out. I've been wanting to reread some of the earlier books, but they're all loaned out to friends from work right now.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Seriously? No one else? If you haven't read this author then you are really missing out!

Better than Brad Thor and if you liked Clancy's character John Clark, then you will go crazy about the Mitch Rapp character.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I love Vince Flynn's books. I pre-ordered the new one and am expecting it any day now. Sadly, I just started reading "Spy" by Ted Bell...so I have to finish that before I get to see what's up with Mitch Rapp next. Ted Bell's character, Alex Hawke, is similar to Mitch Rapp. I'm enjoying the series very much.

I met Vince Flynn last year at a signing outside of DC...very nice guy. I told him to write faster