debussyschild

Fast becoming a posting junkie

Might I ask all of you wonderful skydiving folk to oblige a very modest request?

Yell at my stupid ass and tell me to do my work, because right now the forums on dropzone are steadfastly maintaining death grips on my rather sparse gray matter... which would be better off fully exerting itself in a last ditch effort to finish a paper.

Yes, I'm asking you to flame...err...nag me. If you don't jump (yes, the pun is definitely INTENDED) at this opportunity, I will be in utter disappointment and shame. :P

- A newbie that's jonesing... HARD

Edit - define 'flame'
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You can stop posting. I have faith in you.

I'm stuck at the math emporium (at VT) and I'M STUCKKKKK on the frickin paper. Serious writer's block. But posting is distracting me from the fact that I feel like a dumbass, because this paper isn't meant to be that difficult...
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I'm stuck at the math emporium (at VT) and I'M STUCKKKKK on the frickin paper. Serious writer's block. But posting is distracting me from the fact that I feel like a dumbass, because this paper isn't meant to be that difficult...

wow ... huh? I saw math emporium something blah blah blah difficult :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

wow ... huh? I saw math emporium something blah blah blah difficult :D

And NOW I can't access the website I was using to look at the databases to get research to support my paper. Or my gmail. WTF? I should be drinking. It's not normal to be writing a paper at midnight, Friday night.

.... a dumbass...

Personal Attack yourself....smart move, get banned & get something done! B|

That's definitely irrefutable. Hahahaha "but she posted an ad hominim attack against... herself. She's gotta go!"

Apparently they've got 'cooler' things to do on a Friday night... I find that hard to believe. B|

whats cooler then drunk posting, my karokee machine broked so Im stuck on dz.com for drunk fun, plus i starts jumping again soonish, although my dz closed down, wtf is up with that

Apparently they've got 'cooler' things to do on a Friday night... I find that hard to believe. B|

whats cooler then drunk posting, my karokee machine broked so Im stuck on dz.com for drunk fun, plus i starts jumping again soonish, although my dz closed down, wtf is up with that

Drunk emailing the skydive listserve and then getting your messages... ummm... screened... hahahaha... for potentially un-listserve-worthy content i.e. "why the hell aren't you guys at the drop zone yet!?"

That's definitely got some interesting high notes to go with it the next day, primarily a talking-to by some higher ups. :)

VT skydive club has a listserve. It's like a mass emailing thing, so when you send something to the 'listserve' it gets sent out to everyone whose email is on the roster for that listserve. So if you're sending out drunk emails, everyone's gonna get it. Extra fun when you start sending funny jokes and youtube clips over the listserve! I've since been told to keep the content of my emails business-related. Two words: party poopers. :ph34r:

VT skydive club has a listserve. It's like a mass emailing thing, so when you send something to the 'listserve' it gets sent out to everyone whose email is on the roster for that listserve. So if you're sending out drunk emails, everyone's gonna get it. Extra fun when you start sending funny jokes and youtube clips over the listserve! I've since been told to keep the content of my emails business-related. Two words: party poopers. :ph34r:

Blond alert...wanna bet she's STILL lost?!
>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

whats the points though . stuipid fuckerts ... ohh i shouldnt say that i know someones who called a stupid fucker a stupid fucker and they gots a adult time out , ohhh youtube, i have to go watch a video on theres thanks for reminding me