Squeak

Atlanta

So you are commenting about a city by what has happened to you at the fucking airport? Classic.

I know I was bored, apologies to Atlanta I'm shure it's a nice city, pity so many pricks work in the airport.
First impressions an all that.

I'm going to have to agree with you here. For some odd reason Atlanta has employed the most unfriendly sons of bitches at the airport. Now not all of them are. It's just they have the worst attitude. They don't seem to realize that not everyone going through there speaks english, so you telling them to have their boarding pass and license out means dick to them cause all they heard was blah blah blah.

Then they get mad when you don't have it out, and give you attitude. I just want to interrupt and say hey, no need for the attitude, they don't understand. Of course that would probably get me a full cavity search.

Zep just to let you know, most people who live in Atlanta despise our airport. We do not see it as a priveledge to have the worlds busiest airport.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I personally have not had any bad experiences at the airport. I use it 90% of the time over the Birmingham, AL airport just because it's way cheaper to fly northeast or get non-stop flights to the west coast for the same price as a one or two hopper from Birmingham. The size and parking is a hassle sometimes, but it's nothing that giving an extra hour or 2 of time than normal to get through can't cure.

If money was no object, I'd fly out of Birmingham every time though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban