ozzy13

Question??????

I am selling my canopies to downsize. I just received moneygrams from some guy in the UK. 3925 was the amount I am only asking 1650 YES its a scam.

Ok my question. Can I get in trouble if I send him a box of my SHIT?????
I really want to!!!!
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

It's called 'bio-hazard' so you'd probably get in some trouble - but it's a brilliant idea.

Do you happen to have a collection of hair from your shower drain?

A bag from your vacuum cleaner?

Or can you get a box full of shredded strips of rip-stop nylon?

Are you crafty/handy enough to rig up a box with a vial or six of Liquid Ass http://www.stink-bomb.net/liquidass/index.html so that when he opens it, they will go off?
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Send him boogie pictures and tell him you used his money for the party

yea that would great. Their is no money. The money grams look so real. I am amazed. I called the company and they said that the numbers I gave them were cashed already for different amounts. This guy has talent. Even If I wanted to send him a box of SHIT I couldn't. He never gave me his address and is not returning my emails. I hope he tries to rob my house so I can hit him in the head with my baseball bat. Some people are real scum bags. Carma is a bitch and I hope it gets him. Ok vent is over lol

I am selling my canopies to downsize. I just received moneygrams from some guy in the UK. 3925 was the amount I am only asking 1650 YES its a scam.

Ok my question. Can I get in trouble if I send him a box of my SHIT?????
I really want to!!!!

Find out where he wants his "overpayment" sent, then send an envelope with a letter inside that says "This is a sting operation. You are now being watched by authorities. You will be arrested when you attempt to leave. Good luck, asshole!"
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

well he just responded

Hello Jerry,
Thanks for your prompt response.Am happy that you have recieved the checks, I want you to deduct the amount of the item bought from you ($1650) and transfer the remaining amount of ($2275 to the shipping agent that will be coming for the pick up of the item at your location. The money will be transfered through the western money transfer,And note that the western union will have to deduct there own commision from the remaining amonut ($2275)that is left with you after the deduction of yours,
Here is the names and address that the money will be transfered to.

NAME.........ANTONIO GOMEZ

ADDRESS.........CALLE, MAYOR, 13
30100,ESPINADO SPAIN.

You will have to send the following informtion as soon as the payment is transfered.

SENDER'S NAME/ADDRESS.......................

RECIEVER'S NAME(ANTONIO GOMEZ)........................

AMOUNT SENT....................

AMOUNT TO BE RECEIEVED...............

CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN).........................

NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE A DATE AND TIME THAT THE ITEM WILL BE PICKED UP AT YOUR LOCATION AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE.

THANKS...........

MART JACK...............

BEWARE OF THIS ASSHOLE PEOPLE