Gawain

A Funny Story About a Hair-cut, Hair, Food, and Well...

First I must set the premise. In the funny attachment below, is the premise. After showing that picture to my wife some time ago, we started joking over dinner (she's a really, really, really, good cook) how "good" dinner was by smiling and saying "nom, nom, nom!" :D So, she knows I'm digging it if I smile at her and with a full mouth and say, "nom nom nom!"

So, Ayako, my wife, has been holding off on a hair-cut for a few months so she can donate her hair to Locks of Love, an organization that makes hair pieces for kids suffering hair loss for a variety of reasons. The before and after picture is also attached.

Now, she doesn't need to go to a super fancy salon, for this. We go to Super Wal-Mart. :ph34r: We live in Western Kentucky mind you. Now when we show up at the in-house hair cutting place, we see one lady at work on a gentleman, and another, slightly larger...er...more than slightly larger woman who is eating lunch. Some kind of food out of a wrapper, likely from the in-house McDonald's on the other end of the store.

She walks up, mouth chewing away on what-ever huge bite she took say, "Hair cut?"

My wife replies, "Yes please."

Covering mouth, trying to chew to reply, she pauses.

My wife interjects, "Nom nom nom."

I turn red and try not to laugh in the girl's face.

I ask later, "Why did you do that?"

Ayako, "I wanted her to eat more." Reasoning that it seemed like she was enjoying her lunch.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm laughing my ass off at this point...

Anyway, enjoy the "wedding cake" and the before and after shots of the missus giving up her hair...;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!