JoeQ.Public

Holy Cow $19 jumps

I'm planning on visiting Georgia in a few weeks and ran across this website.http://www.skydivega.com/

I called about the $19 jumps. Well, after some stumbling around on the other end and being told that is correct,then I'm told jumps are as low as $19. When pressed as to what the hell that means,I'm told that use to be their hop and pop price before they lowered it. When asked if hop and pops are now $16 then what is the $19 price, after more stumbling for words, I'm finally told that lift tickets are actually $23. I asked three times where they were located and was not told until I pushed and told her I was an experienced jumper.

It looks like business as usual on the old ASC/Skyride scene.
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

Adventure Center Skydiving sells a million feet of skydiving for $1000, which works out to $15 a jump. You get 67 jump tickets to 15k for $1000. I've also heard that Byron has $15 jumps on Fridays
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Come to California. We can get you $13/full altitude and $5 hop & pops.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Adventure Center Skydiving sells a million feet of skydiving for $1000, which works out to $15 a jump. You get 67 jump tickets to 15k for $1000. I've also heard that Byron has $15 jumps on Fridays

Formerly Adventure Center Skydiving, now known as California Skydiving Center.

What k-dub speaks is true, however it works a little bit neater than that... the million foot package is actually used by the foot, so you are not actually charged for a 15k every time you jump... the deal works out to $1/1k of altitude, so if you jump from 5k, it's $5. 7k=$7, etc....

Altitude can also be used for gear rentals, should you need to borrow a rig or if you decide to rent a wingsuit. It's actually a very nice deal, and it has not been uncommon lately for people to buy more than one at a time...
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

What k-dub speaks is true, however it works a little bit neater than that... the million foot package is actually used by the foot, so you are not actually charged for a 15k every time you jump... the deal works out to $1/1k of altitude, so if you jump from 5k, it's $5. 7k=$7, etc....

Altitude can also be used for gear rentals, should you need to borrow a rig or if you decide to rent a wingsuit. It's actually a very nice deal, and it has not been uncommon lately for people to buy more than one at a time...

You may want to ask Joe about that. He said the by the foot was going away. >:(
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

You may want to ask Joe about that. He said the by the foot was going away. >:(

Haha, I think it's more like the honor system is going away B|
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Chicagoland Skydiving Center has 15 dollar jumps every wends. Full altitude 15k -14.5 and half price gear rental M-F.

If you've never jumped there, have your own gear, and current USPA member you get a free jump to altitude.

Oh and they have a super otter and a PAC no 182's!!

I just came back from there, I go every wednesday!! It's fun!!!!
Best Girl Scout Ever.