cstaffa

Aaron Necessary & Carrie Dawson are amazing

Skydive San Marcos held the "Is This Really NECESSARY?" Freefly Invasion this weekend and had Aaron Necessary and Carrie Dawson out as freefly load organizers and they also offered free coach jumps. It is amazing to see how professional and knowledgeable they both are, yet they made the event fun too. Between the two coaches they made 18 coach jumps over the course of two days with skydivers that ranged from only had 40 jumps to those with hundreds... the emphasis was always on safety! Aaron & Carrie also led a safe tracking dive, a few hybrids and a couple of four way freefly jumps. Everyone had so much fun this past weekend because they learned from some really bad ass freeflyers and safety was the number one priority! Thanks so much for coming out guys and thanks to Skydive San Marcos for hosting the event! :)

CS,
Sorry I couldn't make it this weekend, but I think we're planning on shutting down Texas Freefall on Labor day to come to the boogie.

One question though, I'm one of the "Old Belly Fliers", Ya'll have a lot of free flyers...will there be people there for me to jump with?

Look forward to meeting you in person. You sure have built up San Marcos, I can't wait to jump there.

Ryder
Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5