Bergen

Anyone hear from Zute Suit?

I ordered a Zute Suit in early April. Jennifer cashed my check, but I have been unable to contact her by phone and she hasn't answered 3 emails sent over the last several weeks. Does anyone know her or have any information?

I was very pleased with the last suit I purchased from her and am surprised by the silence.

Thanks

She had some delays due to personal issues.

But seems to be back on track. I just got a suit in for one of my customers, and it was spot on! Perfect.

Please be patient. I'm sure your amazing suit will be en route soon.

Feel free to PM me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

The suit is exactly what I wanted. Perfect fit, good quality and the price is right.

I called Jennifer to thank her and she apologized for the snafu with the e-mail and told me she is back on track.

The greatest enemy of the truth is not a lie, the greatest enemy of the truth is a myth.

Are you two the same person? It doesn't seem like it...

I'm going to see her in about an hour. If you still have an issue bergen i can mention it to her.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I spoke to Jennifer today. The suit is on its way. I'm really looking forward to it because my last suit from her was a good one.

Good to hear :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka