iluvtofly

So how many of you guys out there....

I never understood why guys like to look at models, swimsuit issues, sunshine girls etc.... until I realized that alot of my friends and guys that I work with are married or are in long term relaionships. They're only allowed to have one women in thier life and some of them are lucky to be getting laid at all...

I love being single;)

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

It's on the TV. What I saw was .. WTF? is this?

Yeah, they were all too goddamned skinny. :S

Hey, it's okay to throw in some size 8's and 10's with C and D cups. Come on! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I must be getting old. That shit sucked.

Except for the skinny girls.. They ROCKED!! :D:D

Maybe, but I prefer the Fredericks of Hollywood models. They're curvier. Damn shame they don't have their own fashion show.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

are currently watching CBS? ;)

Love the VS fashion show... So sad I dont have cable right now. Going to find it online sometime this week tho :)

maybe u can find ur self a replacement pink bra!

watching this is definitely only for educational purposes *cough* i mean, shit! what if VS comes out with some new type of clasp. u don't wanna find ur self there with a half naked babe in the heat of the moment have to ask her "hey baby, can u unhook that for me"...FAIL son!
do research :)
Jump more, Bitch less.